Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format. If you are using the Latex template, you can submit a ZIP File with all the sources needed to compile.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Contribution to the sustainability of scientific publications. If this paper is published in ADCAIJ, the authors of this paper commit to review three manuscript submitted to ADCAIJ within the next year from its publication.
- International reviewers. When uploading this article, the authors agree to include in the next section "Comments for the Editor" the name and email of 3 potential international reviewers, from countries different from the authors. If this action is not completed, the evaluation process could be delayed.
Ethical standards for the ADCAIJ journal
Upon submitting original contributions to the ADCAIJ joumal, the authors agree to accept the standard procedures for the scientific community: contributions will be original in nature, neither published nor under consideration by other journals. Likewise, any original material sent to ADCAIJ will not be sent to other publications until our joumal has completed its evaluation process.
The authors will adhere to international copyright standards for written, graphic and other materials included in their writings sent to ADCAIJ for publication. For their part, the editors, the editorial staff, and journal reviewers will ensure that the integrity of the research is upheld, an effort that corresponds first and foremost to the authors. Consequently, authors will be asked to continue avoiding the practice of plagiarism and self-?plagiarism. The Corresponding Author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all Co-Authors.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.